Make information technology simpler
1. Start > Control Panel > Network Connections
2. Right click: Wireless Connection
3. Click: Properties
4. Click: [Configure] button
5. Click: Power Management tab
6. Uncheck: [ ] Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
Get a weekly email of all new posts.
This is not, and never will be, a complete list. For that please see under Recommended Reading below. If you have questions about or assistance with this topic, please contact us
These IT tips will help.
Learn WordPress free with your own sandbox site. Then publish your website with your own domain name.